Full Stack Developer - Product Team
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our line of ShareGate products.
ShareGate, what is it?
ShareGate is a simple suite of products specifically designed to help businesses access, adopt, manage and optimize the Office 365 platform. ShareGate empowers IT professionals to get even more from Microsoft Cloud technology, ensuring a better structured, more efficiently organized work flow.
So, what will your new role actually look like?
As a developer within the ShareGate Apricot team, you’ll be working on all of the app’s technological aspects. You’ll be responsible for:
- Participating in a technical needs analysis during prioritization and in design reviews (UI&UX).
- Assessing technical solutions by participating in feasibility studies and the technical evaluation of the solutions proposed to meet needs and increase ROI.
- Designing, developing and maintaining the product’s functionalities and producing a design and code that comply with best practices (robustness, security, readability, performance, maintainability, upgradability).
- Participating in application security risk assessments, particularly by learning the organization’s SSDLC practices.
- Participating in all stages of our quality assurance standards: designing, developing and updating various tests (unit tests, integration tests, system tests, end-to-end tests, manual testing, regression testing and automation).
- Deploying, monitoring and supporting the application during production (CI/CD).
How will your time be spent throughout a typical week?
- Developing new experiences stemming from the roadmap: 65%
- Continuously improving the codebase to keep it healthy and maintainable: 20%
- Automating and supporting production operations: 15%
All of this on which technical stack?
- DDD software design based on an Event sourcing+CQRS approach
- Back end developed in C# with .NET Core 3.1+
- Front end developed in React and Typescript, using, among others, Redux, Orbit.
- Big fans of Azure, we use a wide range of its products.
- As big DevOps fans, we use pipelines and processes with Azure DevOps, Git, PowerShell, Docker and Kubernetes.
What does your future team look like?
Our ShareGate Apricot product is growing: more features, more technology and more users to amaze. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team of 5 to 8 people, including full-stack and front-end developers, a product manager and a product designer. Supported by a scrum master, the team works closely with several other experts: a security specialist, the Orbit (Design System) team, several cloud experts and more!
What will your team be taking on next?
- Develop the functionalities of the Trigger & Rewards experience allowing us to notify (trigger) our users at the right time to act on the governance of Teams and then show them the result of their investment (reward).
- Improve our DevOps practices
- Excellent knowledge of C#, object-oriented programming.
- Experience in web app development.
- Knowledge of front-end and back-end frameworks.
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Technical Test - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you !