Product Owner - Product Team
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
GSoft is all about software crafted for smarter workplaces. Through our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve how they work. Since 2006, the chance to shape the businesses of tomorrow drives us each and every day. It has been driving us to launch into the cloud and HR technology universe with our pillar products, ShareGate and Officevibe. It’s been worth every moment. Today we are proud to be counted on by clients in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our line of ShareGate products.
ShareGate, what is it?
ShareGate is a simple suite of products specifically designed to help businesses access, adopt, manage and optimize the Office 365 platform. ShareGate empowers IT professionals, to get even more from Microsoft Cloud technology, ensuring a better structured, more efficiently organized workflow.
So, what will your new role look like?
Product owner on a product team, you will maximize the product value by planning, prioritizing, and launching new features. You will be responsible for:
- Work with the product director and other product owners on product roadmaps.
- Managing a product backlog and ensuring that it is visible, transparent, and clear.
- Communicate the product’s objectives and requirements by grasping user needs and writing user stories.
- Map dependencies in order to organize the necessary development sequences and mitigate any problems that might affect the success of the product.
- Prioritize work according to time constraints, overall strategy, and commercial objectives.
- Identify opportunities to improve the product and working with the software development team to find solutions.
- Supervise the development of product features, and identifying and organizing the stages of the next iteration.
- Act as a market expert for the software development teams.
- Work collaboratively to maintain relations between the teams and regularly validating the proposed priorities with those involved.
What will your future team look like?
You will be joining two teams that contribute to ShareGate continuing success. By combining vision and product management with a memorable user experience and the technology, we are successfully establishing ourselves, year after year, as the benchmark in software programs for users of Teams and O365. One of the next challenges for our teams will be to maintain this pace. The pandemic has propelled most businesses into Teams and Microsoft has made a huge investment in this direction.
Our two teams:
- The first consists of a product strategist and other ShareGate product managers, and it is with this team that you will define the product’s objectives, the roadmap, etc.
- The second is your product development team, which includes an e-product designer and five developers.
- You can demonstrate strategic and tactical thinking.
- You can plan initiatives with total independence (roadmap, MVP, MMP, etc.) and measure them (KPI, output, outcome, etc.).
- You have knowledge of user research, data analysis, and industry monitoring.
- You can use quantitative and qualitative data to support your decisions.
- You understand the challenges associated with a technological solution.
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft:
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to getting to know you!