- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
LIFE AT GSOFT
With us, you will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an inspiring, people-first environment that adapts to the lives and needs of our team. Our vision is to play a significant role in the many changes facing the world of work today. To do this, we must lay the groundwork for person-to-person connection, fly blind from time to time and invite chaos into our methods so that nothing ever stagnates. GSoft is like a laboratory: we’re constantly exploring new things, so we must believe in each other and stand together in success and in failure.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In 2020, the global pandemic forced organizations to rethink how they work. At GSoft, the solution was clear: make remote working the norm for all our employees. What we didn’t want to lose was the unique culture and atmosphere that has been a part of us since we launched, so we made sure to implement concrete measures to recreate a distanced version of the work environment that is one of our greatest strengths.
As an intern at GSoft, you will be a full member of one of our two product teams, ShareGate or Officevibe. You will be able to count on an extremely competent team of developers who will be there to help you evolve during your internship. Communities of practice will also guide you in your learning and allow you to learn more about the most current technologies.
You will have the chance to develop new functionalities (from design to coding, with iteration testing between), resolve complex optimization and performance issues, participate in all the steps to ensure quality right up to production launch and experience numerous development phases using the Agile method.
ShareGate is an ecosystem of products that enable organizations to adopt Cloud technologies in a smart, simple and safe way, making the most of their potential.
A few of our clients: Microsoft, McDonald’s, Ikea, Siemens, Fujitsu, sharegate.com
Officevibe is a platform that helps leaders manage engaged teams. Thanks to smart, simple feedback and training processes, organizations can make a lasting impact.
A few of our clients: Bose, Xero, LANDR, officevibe.com
Tools we use on the daily
C#, ASP.net, React, NodeJS, Webpack, Crucible, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Visual Studio, Scrum, Jira, Trello
We’re currently recruiting interns for the fall session!
- You are currently learning, and you need to stop to explore what you’ve assimilated by diving into the reality of a programming role.
- You are an enrolled student and this experience is to complement your academic career.
- You have completed at least one internship or gained technical experience in a similar role.
- You understand French and English, spoken and written.
- You master the technical programming concepts and you can put them into practice (Object Oriented, basic programming patterns, etc.).
- You have an analytical mindset and you are able to explain your thoughts.
- You demonstrate your passion and your motivation in your personal projects or your participation in competitive events.
- You are autonomous in your experimentation.
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
We are looking forward to get to know you!