Recruitment Talent Advisor
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This role is for all the organization
Being a Recruitment Talent advisor at GSoft involves more than just filling positions. It involves taking on an advisory and strategic role in your conversations with managers to ensure you get the right people to enhance the teams and our products. For us, the journey is just as important as the destination.
- Participate in the development of a strategic recruitment approach adapted to the organization’s challenges and needs
- Advise and support managers from the start of the search until the candidate is hired: sourcing, job description, interview, selection, job offer.
- Enrich discussions from an external expert’s point of view (market) to help managers in their decision-making process.
- Train managers in recruiting and help them develop their recruiting skills.
- Support candidates in the recruitment process with our exceptional Candidate Experience.
- Identify recruitment challenges and improvement opportunities and collaborate on the implementation of initiatives to improve the recruitment process.
- Collaborate on various projects that will enhance the Candidate Experience: tools, processes, employer brand, etc.
- Implement recruitment and relationship strategies that support diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Take a proactive recruiting approach.
- Participate, guide and advise managers and employees through internal mobility processes.
- Participate in collecting data on the candidate experience.
- Participate in finding innovative approaches to reach passive and active candidates.
What is involved in recruitment at GSoft?
In a collaborative approach, we create a partnership with the manager and the team during a recruitment. We contribute to this collaboration by assessing recruitment needs as if they were our own. Our advice and recommendations are based on data, our recruitment expertise, market knowledge, understanding of the organization in which we are evolving and the importance of recruitment in achieving our team objectives.
In its own way, recruitment contributes to innovation in the organization by promoting diversity of experience, mindset, creativity, expertise, and more. After all, top talents come from all walks of life!
- Strong recruitment experience
- Managerial advice and support experience
- Experience in sourcing and approaching passive candidates
- Bilingual, verbal and written French and English.
- A deep passion for recruiting and getting to know people.
- Business acumen.
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you!