Technical Support Specialist
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day. The opportunity to shape the organizations of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we hold the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This position is specifically for our product Officevibe.
Officevibe, what is it?
Officevibe is a software that lets managers do what they do best: build an environment of confidence, collaboration and growth in their organization. Managers can count on Officevibe solutions to help expand and develop their team, enriching dialogue with team members and gaining helpful insights into their needs.
So, what will your new role actually look like?
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our existing team of experts! We are looking for someone who is solution oriented, can easily build relationships with clients and work in a team to effectively respond to customer tickets and improve the overall customer experience. Responsibilities include:
- Provide a world-class service for all clients reaching out to Support by addressing their requests effectively and in a timely manner, primarily via email and occasionally via phone
- Contribute to the achievement of the performance goals and objectives of the Support team
- Master the internal product knowledge to effectively answer client's requests
- Lead/collaborate on both individual and team projects to improve the customer experience and team efficiency
- Know and understand the vision, the offer and the values of Officevibe
- Align with the team values and principles
What does your future team look like?
A team of Customer Support experts made up of various professional backgrounds and expertise! You will be joining a team that is driven, passionate, always ready to go the extra mile for our clients and support each other throughout the process. This is not a cookie-cutter, one approach type of role or team, we look for creativity, various skillsets and strengths that make up one amazing power team!
- Strong customer relationship skills (understanding and empathy)
- Ability to connect and interact with customers via email and phone support
- Highly organized
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Bilingual French/English. English will be the primary language you will be working in. We are also looking for a good understanding of French – oral and written)
- Previous experience in a Technical Support Specialist role
- Experience in a Saas environment
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other, in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
Our aspirations are to build a healthy and inclusive work environment.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you!