Team Manager - Digital Marketing Team
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: ShareGate
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our line of ShareGate products.
ShareGate, what is it ?
ShareGate is a simple suite of products specifically designed to help businesses access, adopt, manage and optimize the Office 365 platform. ShareGate empowers IT professionals to get even more from Microsoft Cloud technology, ensuring a better structured, more efficiently organized work flow.
So, what will your new role actually look like?
Managers have a systemic impact. First and foremost, they are dedicated to their team. They help with day-to-day tasks and encourage their team members to develop their skills and carry out certain projects and initiatives. As well as their everyday work with the team that they manage, they also work closely with their manager colleagues and maintain key relationships with other teams in the ShareGate ecosystem (Sales, Customer Success, Products, etc.)
You’ll be responsible for:
- Being an ambassador for GSoft culture and values
- Planning and prioritizing business objectives and ensuring that all of your team members are on the same page
- Helping your team members improve their performance and develop their skills
- Encouraging and motivating your team
- Ensuring that day-to-day activities run smoothly
- Working together with the Marketing Manager and other managers in the team to develop marketing strategies
- Helping your team carry out projects and initiatives
What does your future team look like?
The team is made up of approximately eight people with varied expertise in digital marketing such as acquisition campaign design and execution, user experience and web design, web development, etc. They all work together to achieve the common goal of driving growth for the ShareGate brand.
What are the newest challenges awaiting your team?
- Mobilize a highly autonomous and efficient team to achieve our ambitious growth objectives
- Support and advise the team in the launch of new marketing acquisition campaigns
- Be a leader in consolidating team dynamics in the new reality of long-term remote work
- Multidisciplinary marketing team management experience
- Inbound marketing experience
- SasS's experience
- Experience in B2B marketing strategy
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you!