Product Owner - Product Team
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: Officevibe
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
GSoft is all about software crafted for smarter workplaces. Through our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve how they work. Since 2006, the chance to shape the businesses of tomorrow drives us each and every day. It has been driving us to launch into the cloud and HR technology universe with our pillar products, ShareGate and Officevibe. It’s been worth every moment. Today we are proud to be counted on by clients in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our Officevibe product.
Officevibe, what is it?
Officevibe is software that lets managers do what they do best: build an environment of confidence, collaboration and growth in their organization. Managers can count on Officevibe solutions to help expand and develop their team, enriching dialogue with team members and gaining helpful insights into their needs.
So, what will your new role actually look like?
As product owner on a creation team, you’ll balance the product strategy with customer feedback while negotiating and setting clear roadmaps to deliver an optimum software program. You’ll be responsible for:
- Realize the product vision with outputs that achieve expected outcomes and objectives.
- Define product tactics and initiatives, roadmap and growth opportunities.
- Work closely with Heads of (design, data, technology) to create and maintain a product backlog that delivers business outcomes.
- Own the product backlog, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories and initiatives to ensure work focuses on value,
- Create, document and share insights and learnings about the customer
- Ensure the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Develop strong cross-team communication for alignment on product value, status and progress.
- Model and lead the key behaviours connected to the values of the company, team, and role.
What does your future team look like?
The team, composed of a product designer and developers, focuses on expansion strategies, acquisition and first experience with the product. It’s a bridge between long-term investments in the core product and implementation of short-term tactics to increase the product’s ability to grow. This team is known for its in-depth knowledge of the product and its constraints, as well as its ability to experiment, which means the team has a tangible impact on Officevibe.
What are the newest challenges awaiting your team?
- Grow the product’s self-serve acquisition and expansion capacity.
- Create synergies between product initiatives and the need to address the UX and Technical debt.
- Maintain the integrity of the product’s business rules and suggest initiatives to optimize them.
- Experience as a Product Owner or Manager in the software development field (SaaS, B2B or B2C).
- Experience providing complete end-to-end solutions from ideation to conceptualization and maintenance.
- Prior experience working with various teams, like marketing, customer success and sales teams.
- Experience influencing stakeholders and turning a strategy into detailed execution roadmaps.
- Experience in a context focused on product growth. (asset)
- Experience in the field of personnel management technology, productivity tools, etc. (asset)
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you!