Web Designer UI/UX ( 12 months contract)
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: ShareGate
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our line of ShareGate products.
ShareGate, what is it ?
ShareGate is a simple suite of products specifically designed to help businesses access, adopt, manage and optimize the Office 365 platform. ShareGate empowers IT professionals to get even more from Microsoft Cloud technology, ensuring a better structured, more efficiently organized work flow.
So, what will your new role actually look like?
The web designer is responsible for the design, layout, visual appearance and user-friendliness of the product’s website. This means s/he can visualize what a site will look like and how it will work (UI/UX). As a designer, this person will also be part of our design communities (inter-GSoft and inter-ShareGate). These are meetings where we discuss different topics closely or loosely related to design and our projects in general.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing web pages
- Working with writers and designers to create images, icons, banners, etc.
- Working with web developers to apply the style and UI to our site and project
- Developing prototypes and visual mockups (UI) and implementing them
- Sharing recommendations to improve all marketing materials
- Providing design advice on projects and making recommendations to improve all marketing materials
What does your future team look like?
The team is made up of eight or so members with a wide range of expertise in fields such as designing and implementing acquisition campaigns, user experience, web design and web development. They all work together to reach their shared goal of generating growth for the ShareGate brand.
What are the newest challenges awaiting your team?
- Updating the website according to each product’s various deliveries
- Producing graphics for digital campaigns (identity, webinar, ebook, ads, landing page)
- Collaborating on continuous improvement of the design system
- Implementing continuous iterations of the content hub (blog) and website
- Producing editorial images for blog articles
- You have proven design and web design experience
- You have a solid portfolio that clearly demonstrates your ability to produce creative solutions with attention to detail and your applied understanding of UI and UX principles in your web interface designs
- You are methodical in your approach
- You demonstrate passion and curiosity in your area of expertise and have solid knowledge of web culture, including the latest tech and graphic trends
- You ask the right questions to understand the problems and needs of the people for whom you design
- You have illustration, motion design and prototyping skills
- You have solid knowledge of inbound marketing
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you!