Product Marketing Manager
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: Officevibe
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our Officevibe product.
Officevibe, what is it ?
Officevibe is a software that lets managers do what they do best: build an environment of confidence, collaboration and growth in their organization. Managers can count on Officevibe solutions to help expand and develop their team, enriching dialogue with team members and gaining helpful insights into their needs.
So, what will your role actually look like?
We are looking for someone to help execute the Officevibe product marketing vision and strategy. More specifically, your main mission will be to help market the product to our audience; team managers. You will be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation and effective marketing strategies to bring to market the features and benefits of the product. You will:
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of our product and market;
- Get to know our users so you can understand who they are, what they need and what challenges they face;
- Build relationships with key players in the industry;
- Work with Product, Marketing, Sales and Support teams to create and execute launch plans for new features;
- Create internal and external communication tools to support these launches with the relevant teams;
- Identify opportunities to tell our users more about our features throughout the customer’s life cycle;
- Collaborate with product teams in our merchandising and monetization efforts.
What will your future team look like?
An agile team made up five people with a wide range of expertise (content writer, artistic director, web designer, web developer and a team manager).
What are the next challenges?
- Deploying a new brand and product positioning;
- Market new integrations in partnership with key industry players;
- Creating collaterals to support our sales team;
- Analyzing the competition and market on an ongoing basis;
- Measuring the performance of initiatives.
- Experience in marketing strategy and/or product marketing;
- Ability to plan and manage several projects simultaneously;
- Familiarity with product management methodologies, an asset;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Comfortable using the main data analysis tools (Analytics, PowerBI, etc.);
- Proven ability to collaborate a cross-functionally to promote alignment and results;
- Experience in HR Tech, B2B and/or SaaS, an asset.
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you!