Scrum Master - Product Team
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: ShareGate
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our line of ShareGate products.
ShareGate, what is it ?
ShareGate is a simple suite of products specifically designed to help businesses access, adopt, manage and optimize the Office 365 platform. ShareGate empowers IT professionals to get even more from Microsoft Cloud technology, ensuring a better structured, more efficiently organized work flow.
So, what will your new role actually look like?
As Scrum Master at GSoft, you will guide the team as it produces deliverables throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
What does that involve? Helping the team analyze its requirements and test solutions, supporting it in value delivery, coordinating and recording incident management events, and encouraging the team to continuously improve.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Guiding the team to achieve its initiative delivery objectives (define achievable goals, measure and monitor initiatives and results)
- Researching and implementing delivery best practices (team maturity assessment, plan implementation)
- Ensuring the team applies the selected delivery practices (facilitate events and ensure their efficiency)
- Motivating the team to improve and monitor ongoing improvement goals (identify any obstacles and work with the team)
The team you’re joining
Working in a product-led company, you will be part of a product team whose mission is to deliver value to our users (ShareGate Desktop or ShareGate Apricot). You will be working at the very heart of our business!
The product teams are made up of a manager, a product manager, and several developers and product designers who plan their deliveries based on the Kanban method.
What will your team be taking on next?
- Implementing metrics to identify any obstacles to ongoing value delivery and to monitor the results of the proposed initiatives
- Working on previously identified intangible elements and researching new progress avenues
- Proposing and promoting the adoption of collaboration practices in a context of remote work and expanding multi-team products
- You have experience as a software development Scrum Master
- You are proficient with Agile methods (Kanban, Scrum, XP, Lean...) and DevOps
- You have strong organizational and planning skills
- You have demonstrated skills in managing individuals and large groups
- You have a keen business acumen
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you !