- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: Officevibe
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our Officevibe product.
Officevibe, what is it ?
Officevibe is a software that lets managers do what they do best: build an environment of confidence, collaboration and growth in their organization. Managers can count on Officevibe solutions to help expand and develop their team, enriching dialogue with team members and gaining helpful insights into their needs.
So, what will your new role actually look like?
As SEO Specialist, you will plan and execute the SEO strategy within Officevibe’s Inbound Marketing team. Working with another SEO Specialist in the Content team, you will foster strong relationships with the various departments with the goal of optimizing the SEO strategy. You’ll be responsible for:
- Conducting full SEO audits on all Officevibe digital properties to identify opportunities for technical improvements;
- Improving the performance of our existing pages through experimentation and optimization;
- Assessing how your experimentations impact the pages’ organic positioning;
- Working in collaboration with an SEO Specialist focused on content and the person in charge of planning and implementing the editorial calendar;
- Actively collaborating with the Inbound Marketing team to deliver and optimize acquisition campaigns;
- Working closely with the Content team to identify opportunities to improve our content’s organic positioning;
- Identifying new opportunities based on market trends and work proactively with the team to implement them;
- Remaining abreast of any changes in search engine algorithms and the industry’s best practices.
What will your future team look like?
The team is made up of 12 members with a wide range of expertise (digital marketing, web design, web development, content and media). More specifically, you will be joining the CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) squad and working in partnership with another SEO specialist.
What are the next challenges?
Your first projects will focus on analyzing the 2020-2021 SEO efforts, identifying potential gain areas and implementing SEO initiatives to produce organic growth.
- Experience with SEO;
- Keen interest in the technical side of SEO (structured data, Core Web Vitals, Page Speed, EAT, mobile-first, site structure, etc.);
- Experience in on-page and off-page optimizations;
- Ability to communicate in both French and English (written and spoken);
- In-depth understanding of the mechanical workings behind search engines;
- In-depth knowledge of SEO tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahref, etc.).
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.