- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: Officevibe
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our Officevibe product.
Officevibe, what is it?
Officevibe is a software that lets managers do what they do best: build an environment of confidence, collaboration and growth in their organization. Managers can count on Officevibe solutions to help expand and develop their team, enriching dialogue with team members and gaining helpful insights into their needs.
So, what will your new role actually look like?
We are looking for an energetic & passionate person who will be responsible for converting sales opportunities into Officevibe clients. As Account Executive, you will work closely with our SDR (Sales Development Representatives) team, who is responsible for qualifying sales leads. You will have the chance to manage small, medium and large sales opportunities from all around the world. You will act as a consultant with every prospect interaction by quickly building credibility & gaining knowledge on the Officevibe platform, employee engagement, performance management and team communication. You will:
- Continuously convert new clients in order to reach or exceed monthly targets;
- Efficiently manage opportunities in your pipeline & prioritize every sales activity based on CRM data;
- Quickly own Officevibe’s value proposition and understand best practices in the employee engagement & performance management field;
- Own every step of the sales opportunity life cycle (determine the client's needs, demonstrate Officevibe's benefits, and guide the client through the purchasing steps to close the sale);
- Convert small, medium and large opportunities;
- Document client’s pains, needs and concerns in order to further develop and refine sales strategies;
- Ensure every client interaction is a positive and memorable experience;
- Work closely with the SDR team to constantly improve the quality of sales opportunities & with the onboarding team to ensure a seamless launch for newly acquired clients;
- Share client insights with product and marketing teams.
What will your future team look like?
As an Officevibe Account Executive, you will be joining a team of 6 highly motivated, ambitious, passionate & performing sales professionals. More precisely, two SDRs (Tristan & Maehgan), two Account Executives (Chris & Chris) and two Account Managers (Raph & Niall). Our team works closely together to generate conversations with sales leads, create sales opportunities and exceed our sales objectives!
- 3+ years of sales experience with ambitious monthly targets;
- Excellent communication in both French & English (written and spoken);
- Proven track record of identifying client pains and providing recommendations to overcome them;
- Thrive in an fast-paced environment where expectations are high;
- Have a genuine desire to help managers build better teams;
- HR Tech knowledge, an asset;
- Tech sales experience (SaaS & Inbound), an asset;
- Experience with Hubspot, an asset.
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you!