- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: ShareGate
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This position is specifically for our ShareGate products.
ShareGate, what is it?
ShareGate is a simple suite of products specifically designed to help businesses access, adopt, manage and optimize the Office 365 platform. ShareGate empowers IT professionals to get even more from Microsoft Cloud technology, ensuring a better structured, more efficiently organized work flow.
So, what will your new role actually look like?
In addition to data on the use of our products, our various internal teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, etc.) also generate a significant amount of relevant data for decision making. ShareGate wants to evolve in leveraging this large amount of data to support different business decisions.
We are looking for someone who would be responsible for the infrastructure and architecture of our data warehouse as well as our various ETL processes.
- Maintain and ensure the evolution of data quality and data infrastructure to meet our needs.
- Maintain the data architecture from the internal model of several diverse systems to create simple, reliable and efficient data models that facilitate analysis by data scientists and teams.
- Implement and ensure the evolution of documentation of the infrastructure, architecture and data models.
- Communicate, raise awareness, inform and educate data scientists and teams about processes, best practices and changes to our data models.
- Design, develop, test and maintain optimized ETL processes.
- Implement and ensure the evolution of ETL process documentation.
What does your future team look like?
You will join the team of data scientists dedicated to the ShareGate ecosystem. They are the main data users. You will therefore be called upon to work in collaboration with them in taking into account the needs and evolution of our data environments.
In addition, you will be led to collaborate with business teams to fully understand their environments and their uses. Finally, you will have to collaborate with our team of developers who manage the configuration, creation and storage of data in source systems.
What are the newest challenges awaiting your team?
- Ensure the quality and integrity of data in our ecosystem made up of a multitude of data sources.
- Set up standards, improve performance and ensure the quality of our ETL systems, our architecture and our data modeling.
- Being able to highlight the gaps in our data collection to follow a client in his journey with us.
- Have several years of development experience in the world of data using SQL in Azure environments or similar technologies.
- Experience in ETL process development in a cloud environment and/or using tools such as Azure Data Factory, data modeling and data governance.
- Ability to monitor a data pipeline.
- Experience using 3rd party APIs.
- Know the security and scalability issues of a data infrastructure and architecture.
- Have the ability to understand business issues, transform them into technological requirements and communicate the results of your work clearly.
- Be able to adapt quickly to a change of context.
- Experience in Python, Java or C#.
- Knowledge of NoSQL, Azure Synapse Analytics and Big Data technologies.
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
Our aspirations are to build a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone's business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you !