Internal Communications Manager
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: GSoft
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft wants to revolutionize the world of work through its practices and products.
It’s quite simple, really: we want to see organizations shift their focus back to the human factor. We’re using technology to challenge the status quo and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
GSoft is looking for a Communications Manager who will be responsible for all internal communications as well as deploying certain outreach strategies.
In addition to managing strategic communications initiatives, the successful candidate will develop internal communications plans, manage organizational changes, advise senior management on internal and external visibility, draft various communications documents, and select optimal internal communication channels. and will work with various stakeholders across the country. Beyond these requirements, this position requires excellent writing skills and excellent command of both French and English.
Major responsibilities of the role:
- Develops and implements communication plans with consistent messaging while supporting the achievement of specific goals
- Manages internal organizational changes, including strategy development and execution, project management and risk assessment
- Advises senior management on all issues related to communication and outreach
- Develops strategies that inspire pride and commitment from team members
- Writes, reviews, edits, and produces a wide range of communication tools, including memos, newsletters, articles, toolkits, organizational announcements, presentations, and speaking notes for a variety of purposes. internal audiences
- Writes, edits and produces external speeches for the executive team and senior managers
- Advises internal clients on the communication strategies, channels and tactics that best meet their needs, and works closely with their communication colleagues
- Creates and manages all special internal communication projects
Our ideal candidate.e:
- Excellent writing skills and fluency in French, fluency in English is an asset.
- Excellent understanding of internal communications policies, practices and principles
- Strategic vision and political sense, results-based approach and a special focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp and articulate complex situations or problems
- Strong ability to manage organizational challenges
- Excellent skills in writing communication plans, newsletters, articles, presentations, communication toolkits, speeches and other documents.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders and develop business partnerships
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs. You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment which will accommodate your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork, fly blind from time to time and embrace uneasiness. Challenging the establishment requires courage, being open-minded and a strong desire to say f*** impossible.