Application Support Developer
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G5, Canada
- Department: Officevibe
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft has set its sights on revolutionizing the world of work through its practices and its products. Simply put, we want to see organizations shift their focus back to human beings.
At Officevibe, we create better leaders. Our mission is to support managers in becoming better leaders by sounding out their team as well as empowering them to make better decisions.
Why do we need you?
We’re looking for a programmer to join our Officevibe team. With 250,000 users worldwide, our Officevibe product has undergone some big changes and is expanding its user base. That’s why we need more people on our team to make sure we keep growing and maximize our impact.
How will you contribute?
- Manage the deployment process. You’ll be tasked with checking and approving content for deployment, and sending it for production. Keeping the team informed of changes will also be one of your duties.
- Act as the issue management coordinator. You’ll process tickets escalated to the product team, determine their criticality, check the issues and either correct them yourself or assign them to the right team.
- Develop tools to make Officevibe’s support teams more efficient and autonomous. You’ll collaborate with teammates to establish a BizOps practice for the product team. In addition to identifying opportunities to improve our internal tools, you’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves and actively participate in the development process.
- Be a phenomenal team player—yes, that’s part of your job! Your peers have to love your attitude and the fact that you refuse to work in silos. Being a team player means that people can rely on you for help, but it also means knowing when to ask for assistance. You have to listen actively, be open to other people’s ideas, and make sure your communications are always respectful.
- Develop a DevOps culture. You’ll bring a collaborative attitude to the table when meeting with other teams and provide them with assistance during deployments so that they can ultimately become more self-sufficient. You’ll also ensure compliance with all quality processes.
- Help the team continually improve its processes. You’ll notice and report bottlenecks and help the team find ways to improve efficiency.
What else do you need to know?
At GSoft, continuous improvement is a way of life and all employees are responsible for the code they produce. Your role will involve investigating and prioritizing issues, and assigning them to the right developers for correction. Last but not least, you’ll play an important role in our continuous deployment process.
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs.
You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment that accommodates your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork for person-to-person connection, fly blind from time to time and invite chaos into our methods so that nothing ever stagnates. Challenging the status quo requires courage, being open-minded and a firm belief that nothing can stop the power of human ambition.