- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: GSoft
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft wants to revolutionize the world of work through its practices and products. It’s quite simple, really: we want to see organizations shift their focus back to the human factor. We’re using technology to challenge the status quo and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
GSoft's Procurement Department is in the process of preparing its new business model for the coming years. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join Gsoft's Procurement team! The selected candidate will participate in the design of the function in-house to help GSoft departments formulate strategies, optimize their business processes and analyze data.
We are looking for an intern who will make a difference and help achieve our ambitious goals. Your mandate will be to participate in the development of new processes based on the directions taken by the Service team and the needs of the business units. The intern will report directly to the Purchasing Manager and will be expected to support the team in their daily activities.
• Contribute to the development of a comprehensive inventory of the products and services used by the organization
• Review processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Analyze data and identify trends.
• Develop key performance indicators
• Support the team in setting up new company-wide policies (reports, research, etc.).
• Quantitative analysis (queries, data mining, cost-benefit analysis) and qualitative analysis
• Recommendations reports based on detailed analyzes
• Presentation of the results
• Fluent in English and French, both orally and in writing;
• Ability to analyze and solve problems (data mining, trend analysis);
• Good understanding of business processes;
• Excellent knowledge of software, Excel, Word, PowerPoint - be comfortable with computer and office tools;
• Excellent leadership (autonomy, ability to learn quickly, motivation);
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ethics, transparency, honesty and discretion are required for this position;
• BAA Supply Chain Specialization - Operations Management (minimum 4 semesters = 60 credits)
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs.
You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment which will accommodate your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork, fly blind from time to time and embrace uneasiness. Challenging the establishment requires courage, being open-minded and a strong desire to say fuck impossible.