- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: Officevibe
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft has set its sights on revolutionizing the world of work through its practices and its products. Simply put, we want to see organizations shift their focus back to human beings.
We’re using technology to challenge the status quo and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
We're currently looking for a UX Writer that is passionate to take on this mission with the Officevibe Product Team.
Why do we need you?
Now more than ever, we want every single Officevibe customer to enjoy a simple and engaging experience. We’re looking for an empathetic, collaborative and resourceful UX Writer that will contribute to the Product Team’s efforts in designing, developing and delivering unique SAAS product.
How will you contribute?
- Work closely with an exciting and multidisciplinary team (Product owners, designers, developers, and subject matter expert) to create UX content that inspires our users to dare and reach their goals.
- Develop and maintain broad, in-depth knowledge of our users and customers. Throughout your work, you will demonstrate curiosity for our key personas' goals and reality.
- Explore different concepts and approaches to find ways of designing content, aligned with feature requirements, tone, voice, brand and market positioning.
- Write, edit and proof content and copy, and help other team members in their product writing contributions.
- Validate concepts and assess how your work impacts users, by prototyping different concepts and conducting tests.
- Identify opportunities where UX writing can improve user experience and advance business goals. Suggest improvements to the product or to the workflow on an ongoing basis.
- Help communicate the value of the product internally and externally, by actively collaborating across teams (marketing, sales and customer success teams).
What else do you need to know?
You will work with our Product owners, Designers, Developers and Subject matter expert, as well as marketing. You will spend time getting to know everything about the main personas. Taking part in the iterative design process, you will focus on creating effective content that leads users to achieve their goals with simplicity and delight. You will perform research and tests, seek expertise from colleagues and implement tools that foster collaboration, agility, quality and innovation.
As a member of a multidisciplinary product team, you will be involved in virtually all phases of product development. Before delving into the creative process, you will make sure you have a solid understanding of the strategic vision and positioning. From concept to delivery, you will initiate an iterative design process to create effective content that leads users to achieve their goals with simplicity and delight. You will perform research and tests as needed, seek expertise from colleagues and implement tools and processes that foster collaboration, agility, quality and innovation.
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs.
You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment that accommodates your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork for person-to-person connection, fly blind from time to time and invite chaos into our methods so that nothing ever stagnates. Challenging the status quo requires courage, being open-minded and a firm belief that nothing can stop the power of human ambition.