- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: Officevibe
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft wants to revolutionize the world of work through its practices and products. It’s quite simple, really: we want to see organizations shift their focus back to the human factor. We’re using technology to challenge the status quo and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
Why are we looking for a Content Writer?
Our team is growing and with that, we have an exciting new opportunity. Working at the heart of the marketing team, our ideal candidate is a brand storyteller with a key understanding of tone and audience, who’s able to apply the right marketing lens to create amazing copy for any channel they touch.
So, what’s actually involved?
We’re looking for a talented copywriter to join our Product Marketing team with the goal creating engaging, emotional, and always-on-brand copy and content for Officevibe’s website, online campaigns, event materials, sales collaterals, and more.
- Develop a deep understanding of Officevibe’s product vision, values, and the employee-engagement marketplace at large to craft distinct, emotional copy and content that stands out from the pack.
- Adapt and evolve writing style to speak persuasively to Officevibe audience segments in ways that build brand equity and drive revenue.
- Craft compelling copy across multiple channels including web, product, print, blog, video and more, accounting for brand guidelines and SEO best practices as needed.
- Work in collaboration with design and web teams to ensure cohesive execution of messaging and visuals.
- Assist in the continued development of Officevibe’s Copy Guidelines and Brand Voice to align with Buyer and User research.
- Collaborate closely with the product development team to ensure consistency in messaging, tone, and content across all in-product and marketing user touchpoints.
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs. You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment which will accommodate your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork, fly blind from time to time and embrace uneasiness. Challenging the establishment requires courage, being open-minded and a strong desire to say f*** the impossible.
Keywords: Marketing, copywriter, content writer, short copy