Sales Development Representative
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: ShareGate
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft wants to revolutionize the world of work through its practices and products. It’s quite simple, really: we want to see organizations shift their focus back to the human factor. We’re using technology to challenge the status quo and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
At ShareGate, we encourage IT specialists to become bonafide new technology experts by building on three main strategies, reflected in our multi-product approach. First, ShareGate Desktop: streamlining the migration and classic management to Office 365. Second, ShareGate Apricot: embracing and managing Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, etc. (Modern Workplace Management). And third, ShareGate Overcast: managing your Azure cloud consumption.
Why we need you?
We are lucky to have a lot of traction around ShareGate Desktop, the product is already quite mature. We have just added ShareGate Overcast and ShareGate Apricot to our offer and we need to create more sales activity to continue to increase revenue. A great opportunity to manage maturity and demand, but also to find tactics to increase the growth of our two new products. This is a great entry level opportunity for someone interested in sales or someone who likes a high volume, transactional role.
- Stimulate the growth of new business through incoming leads from marketing-generated sources (webinars, essays, quote requests / demos) primarily through phone communication, email and chat.
- Qualify all incoming leads for ShareGate's Business Development team
- Create a great first impression for our prospects and customers by providing a world-class experience
- Identify customer needs in order to demonstrate ShareGate’s value proposition
- Manage multiple sources of potential customers, including incoming calls, emails, discussions, and referrals at any given time
- Manage the existing customer database using our CRM, to ensure that all communications are entered and identified
- Develop new strategies to increase sales opportunities and achieve goals
- Manage other tasks and responsibilities defined by management
So, what’s actually involved?
This role is the first point of contact with our potential customers within our sales team. Our SDRs are responsible for revenue growth by qualifying leads, creating opportunities for the business development team and convert low-touch sales opportunities into ShareGate customers. The ideal candidate is energetic and motivated and has experience in engaging with prospects and selling technology solutions. This is an excellent position to start a career in B2B tech sales.
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs. You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment which will accommodate your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork, fly blind from time to time and embrace uneasiness. Challenging the establishment requires courage, being open-minded and a strong desire to say f*** impossible.