- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: ShareGate
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft has set its sights on revolutionizing the world of work through its practices and its products. Simply put, we want to see organizations shift their focus back to human beings.
We’re using technology to challenge the establishment and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
At ShareGate, we inspire IT, specialists, to become true experts in new technologies. Its mission is to streamline the adoption of the Microsoft Office 365 platform and help organizations take full advantage of the digital work era.
We need to provide our users with a great deal of support to reach our goal of helping them in the digital workplace. What is a ShareGate content editor? It’s someone with a journalistic approach who’s interested in producing educational content as well as conveying, in flawless English, our industry’s latest trends.
- Identify opportunities to produce innovative and creative content so as to answer our users’ needs. These proposals will stem from your own reading, research, and assessments.
- Collaborate with the strategist and other team members toward the implementation of the content strategy.
- Develop creative and innovative content for our personas, through the story (message), choice of format and distribution on the various platforms.
- Use existing measurement tools to validate the performance of the content you will have written.
- Take an active part in the community of practice by sharing articles, ideas, expertise, completed tests, results, etc.
So what’s actually involved?
You will contribute to positioning ShareGate as an industry leader by writing feature content for our blog, eBooks, etc. Topics will be diverse: Office 365, SharePoint, the future of work and technology. One of this position’s key components is the ability to communicate complex and technical concepts in layman’s terms.
Key words: Office 365, environnement de travail, future of work, SaaS, SharePoint, writing feature content, rédaction de contenu, Microsoft.