B. Corp Process Coordinator
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: GSoft
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Built as an experimental lab, GSoft has set its sights on revolutionizing the world of work through its practices and its products. Simply put, we want to see organizations shift their focus back to human beings. We’re using technology to challenge the establishment and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
Why are we looking for a B. Corp Process Coordinator:
GSoft considers itself to be a forward-thinking company that has a positive impact on society. Six months ago, GSoft set a goal of obtaining the B. corp certification to validate its position and ensure that it continues to evolve in the right direction. Since then, a team of three GSoft employees have been working on the certification project alongside their respective roles. GSoft believes that adherence to B. Corp. standards is a business priority and we have decided to hire a dedicated person to take this initiative to another level.
- Make relevant and realistic recommendations to integrate B. Corp measurements at Gsoft.
- Coordinate meetings to define GSoft's B. Corp. Action Plan.
- Implement the B. Corp. Action Plan at GSoft with good change management practices.
- Manage the reporting process for GSoft's performance against the B. Corp reference.
- Communicate and apply GSoft's B.Corp practices with internal employees.
- Proactively propose external communications opportunities to advance GSoft's B.Corp practices.
- Coordinate the B. Corp certification process.
So what’s actually involved?
In collaboration with the Director of Governance, you will enhance GSoft's vision for social and environmental performance through your familiarity with the B. Corp. Framework. You will work with employees from different departments to implement this vision in a GSoft context. You will engage employees with your relevant communications and training about B. Corp. You will be an active member of the B. Corp Montreal community as much to identify best practices as to share those of GSoft.
Built like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs. You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment that accommodates your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork for interpersonal connections, fly blind from time to time and invite chaos into our methods so that nothing ever stagnates. Challenging the status quo requires courage, being open-minded and a firm belief that nothing can stop the power of human ambition.
Key words: B. Corp, governance, environmental, project management, social responsibility