- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: ShareGate
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft has set its sights on revolutionizing the world of work through its practices and its products. Simply put, we want to see organizations shift their focus back to human beings.
We’re using technology to challenge the status quo and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
At ShareGate, we make products to help customers switch to Office 365 (ShareGate Desktop), deliver on the promise of greater productivity in the Cloud with tools like Sharepoint (ShareGate Apricot) and get a clear breakdown of how resources are used in Azure and how costs can be reduced (ShareGate Overcast).
Why do we need you?
We’ve got a new multi-product approach and we’re looking for an expert to focus on our ShareGate Overcast product. The Product Owner will liaise with the development teams, the ShareGate strategist, the market and our users. We’re looking for an experienced person with an innovative approach to help us spread our wings and demystify the cloud for our customers.
How will you contribute?
- Implement the strategy for new initiatives dealing with pre-determined product themes.
- Lead the creative processes, develop new ideas and measure their impact.
- Understand user needs so well that people might think you are an IT administrator. This is one of your core responsibilities. To keep your finger on the pulse, you’ll have to cultivate strong relationships with our key audiences.
- Contribute to the product’s development by controlling the backlog.
- Manage releases by working with the Marketing team, strategist, developers and designers.
- Help fine-tune GSoft’s product improvement practices.
- Identify ShareGate Overcast user experience issues and recommend solutions.
What else do you need to know?
You’ll help the ShareGate strategist develop the product vision by breaking down initiatives and getting the development teams to tackle the work packages. You’ll conduct various user studies, familiarize yourself with the competition, identify key players and help the team gain a better understanding of the cloud market. You’ll continuously seek input from users so that we can improve the product experience and learn about unknown issues.
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs.
You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment that accommodates your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork for person-to-person connection, fly blind from time to time and invite chaos into our methods so that nothing ever stagnates. Challenging the status quo requires courage, being open-minded and a firm belief that nothing can stop the power of human ambition.
Keywords: SaaS, multi-product, product management, cloud infrastructure, cloud productivity, O365, Sharepoint, Microsoft, B2B