- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: Officevibe
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft has set its sights on revolutionizing the world of work through its practices and its products. Simply put, we want to see organizations shift their focus back to human beings.
We’re using technology to challenge the status quo and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
We're currently looking for a product designer for our Officevibe product.
Why do we need you?
Now more than ever, we want every single Officevibe customer to enjoy a simple, singular and human-centred experience. We’re looking for an experienced product designer who can leverage their empathy, expertise and vision to put themselves in the shoes of users and help the Product team develop and deliver innovative solutions—the kind of ambitious work that we are known for.
How will you contribute?
- Develop and maintain broad, in-depth knowledge of our users and customers. You demonstrate an active interest in our key customer bases and produce suitable scenarios and solutions.
- Explore different concepts and approaches to find novel ways of meeting user needs through solutions and experiences. You break down and analyze problems to establish user experience guidelines and create user interfaces that are aligned with the customer's values, market positioning and background.
- Verify scenarios and concepts, assess how solutions will impact users by prototyping and conducting a variety of tests. You contribute actively to research projects, keeping records of procedures and verifying available data and findings.
- Suggest ways to make improvements on an ongoing basis. You regularly question the status quo, leverage lessons learned and recommend new methodologies for continuous innovation.
- Actively collaborate with the entire team. As someone who values co-creation and teamwork, you share knowledge, expertise and lessons learned with teams across the company, while proactively seeking feedback.
- Inspire others with your hard and soft skills. You respect the vision behind each product, manage your priorities independently and stay focused on helping the team meet its goals. You’re skilled at resolving all kinds of problems, including design, organizational and interpersonal ones.
What else do you need to know?
As a member of a multidisciplinary team, you will be involved in all product development phases for a specific Product Team mandate. Before delving into the creative process, you make sure you have a solid understanding of the strategic vision and positioning. You initiate iterative research and design processes to create singular and effective solutions that address user needs and can be seamlessly integrated into the Officevibe experience. You perform research and tests as needed, seek expertise from colleagues and implement tools and processes leading to collaboration, agility, quality and innovation.
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs.
You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment that accommodates your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork for person-to-person connection, fly blind from time to time and invite chaos into our methods so that nothing ever stagnates. Challenging the status quo requires courage, being open-minded and a firm belief that nothing can stop the power of human ambition.
Keywords: SaaS, product design, Sketch, Invision, interactive design, system design, Principle, Framer, Atomic, Flinto, Adobe XD, interactive prototypes, user interface, UI