Web Developer (Marketing Team)
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: Officevibe
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft has set its sights on revolutionizing the world of work through its practices and its products. Simply put, we want to see organizations shift their focus back to human beings.
We’re using technology to challenge the status quo and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
Why do we need you?
We’re looking for a developer who is equally interested in development and marketing.
We recently crafted a new market positioning for our Officevibe product and now we want our website to reflect the change. The goal is simple: to put Officevibe front and centre with product information, content and a clear mission statement.
How will you contribute?
- Deliver quality code to keep the production environment stable and ensure a positive user experience.
- Develop and continuously improve your technological knowledge (new languages, concepts or other training).
- Co-create web experiences to take our website and product to the next level, while providing hands-on assistance to the team.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of our product, marketing practices and the business world by understanding how these factors impact website development.
- Be a phenomenal team player—and yes, that’s part of your job! Your peers have to love your attitude and the fact that you refuse to work in silos. Being a team player means that people can rely on you for help, but it also means knowing when to ask for assistance. You have to listen actively, be open to other people’s ideas, and make sure your communications are always respectful.
- Bring added value to the business—and to kick-off meetings in particular—by staying up-to-date on the limitations and risks of proposed solutions, as well as potential alternatives.
- Help improve work processes by anticipating obstacles and actively working to resolve them. You will question the status quo, recommend solutions and find innovative ways to increase efficiency.
What else do you need to know?
We’re currently revamping the entire Officevibe website, including the blog section. Even though your day-to-day duties will include adding new pages and performing data analytics, we want to hear your views throughout the project lifecycle. We’re counting on you to share your ideas, recommendations and solutions. As the sole web developer on the Marketing team, you’ll work with two creation teams—it’s a tall order that can only be met by someone who is resourceful and able to prioritize effectively.
What are the technical details?
- GTM: Google Tag Manager
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs.
You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment that accommodates your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork for person-to-person connection, fly blind from time to time and invite chaos into our methods so that nothing ever stagnates. Challenging the status quo requires courage, being open-minded and a firm belief that nothing can stop the power of human ambition.