Technical Support Specialist
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: ShareGate
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft wants to revolutionize the world of work through its practices and products. It’s quite simple, really: we want to see organizations shift their focus back to human beings.
We’re using technology to challenge the status quo and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
At ShareGate, we encourage our IT specialists to become bona fide new technology experts by building on three main strategies, reflected in our multi-product approach. First, ShareGate Desktop: streamlining the migration to Office 365 and classic management. Next, ShareGate Apricot: embracing and managing Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, etc. (Modern Workplace Management). And last and by no means least, ShareGate Overcast: streamlining cost control management in the cloud.
Why we need you
The support team is an essential and strategic component of ShareGate products’ efficiency and is one of our key differentiators. We are looking for a new team member to address customer issues as well as collaborate with peers to improve our tools and practices.
- Supporting the customer is your main focus. You are well acquainted with and implement the fundamentals of ShareGate customer support, whether on the phone or via emails, in order to ensure its success.
- Guiding the customer, drawing on all aspects of your expertise. You have a good understanding of ShareGate, you implement problem resolution methods to identify, explain and solve known customer issues or share this information with colleagues who can help you identify the missing components.
- Taking part in improving the customer experience. Given that you will be at the forefront of customer relations, you will help identify and share information and potential solutions to continuously improve our clients’ experience, all the while collaborating with all the teams that make up the ShareGate ecosystem.
- Representing the customer is so much more than closing tickets. You will listen, assess, offer advice and support customers throughout their project. Given that ShareGate is sold in over 90 countries, you will be required to provide support in impeccable French and English.
So, what’s actually involved?
How you get there is as important as getting there. With the introduction of two new ShareGate products, the environment is subject to continual changes which in turn entail continuous adjustments in our work practices. This isn’t your average call centre: you won’t be on your own with a specific script, but rather working hand in hand with a team of experts who are just as committed as you are to the success of ShareGate customer projects.
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs.
You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment which will accommodate your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork, fly blind from time to time and embrace uneasiness. Challenging the establishment requires courage, being open-minded and a strong desire to say fuck impossible.
Key words: Office 365, SharePoint, application analyst, technical support, customer support, customer success