- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: GSoft
GSoft has set its sights on revolutionizing the world of work through its practices and its products. Simply put, we want to see organizations shift their focus back to human beings.
The GTI team at GSoft are experts working in various disciplines: IT support, systems administration, security management and business operations. They are the ones that ensure the continuity of the operations of GSoft, their subsidiaries and various products.
Why do we need you ?
We are at the heart of a constantly growing business and service quality is very important for our clients as much as for ourselves, and to continue to deliver this level of quality, we need an extra person to join the team.
A system administrator in the GTI team, it’s someone who, through his professionalism, his vision, his technical and human skills, will advise and provide a solid infrastructure to help all the individuals of GSoft to do their work.
- Maintain a Cloud first, internetworked Enterprise environment.
- Participate as a key member of a small, multi-disciplinary team that works cooperatively to ensure supported applications are available to support the customer mission.
- Reject the Status Quo and deliver solutions that are innovative and surpass regular quality & availability standards.
- Champion the infrastructure's vision and focus your efforts on reaching the roadmap’s goals.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all relevant support-related processes and procedures.
- Be a team player—and yes, it is a responsibility! Your peers appreciate your team spirit and you avoid silos at all costs. Being a team player doesn’t just mean being on hand to help your colleagues, but also reaching out when you need help yourself. You are receptive and open to your colleagues’ ideas and maintain respectful communications at all times.
- Open trouble tickets and respond to trouble calls as a tier 2/tier 3 support resource.
- Available for rotation on the call schedule in a 24-7 environment
So what’s actually involved?
Working in agility, continually reviewing your priorities and make yourself available to help employees. You will not only have to put out fires, you will have the chance to contribute to projects that aim to bring infrastructure further. The reality of this role also requires being available occasionally outside of work hours based on GSoft needs and events.
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs.
You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment which will accommodate your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork, fly blind from time to time and embrace uneasiness. Challenging the establishment requires courage, being open-minded and a strong desire to say fuck impossible.
Key words: O365, Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Windows Server, SharePoint, Hyper-V Clusters, PowerShell