Full Stack Developer (Innovation Lab)
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Department: GLab
GSoft has set its sights on revolutionizing the world of work through its practices and its products. Simply put, we want to see organizations shift their focus back to human beings.
We’re using technology to challenge the establishment and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
GSoft aspires to continuously create new products… and there is no shortage of ideas! That’s why we created a multidisciplinary team entirely dedicated to innovation: the GLab. Exploration, creativity, focus and co-creation are its core elements. The team’s mission is to put new product prototypes forward and validate their potential by introducing them to the marketplace.
Why we're looking for a Developer
Given the team’s mission, we are looking for a full stack developer who will actively contribute to all stages of the development cycle of new potential GSoft products. This seasoned developer’s intrapreneurship will be key to the ideas’ success. The developer will also have the opportunity to work with the very latest technologies.
- Deliver quality code that helps secure smooth deployments and seldom results in regressions.
- Continuously develop and improve your technological expertise, through new languages and/or concepts.
- Take an active part in solving our users’ issues.
- Be a team player—and yes, it is a responsibility! Your peers appreciate your team spirit and you avoid silos at all costs. Being a team player doesn’t just mean being on hand to help your colleagues, but also reaching out when you need help yourself. You are receptive and open to your colleagues’ ideas and maintain respectful communications at all times.
- Champion the product’s vision and focus your efforts on reaching the roadmap’s goals.
So what’s actually involved?
Working in start-up mode, the developer will be involved throughout the process of creating ideas (marketing, prototyping, architecture, product development and customer support, when necessary). Once the product/market fit is secured, the product leaves the incubator and it’s on to the next project!
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs.
You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment which will accommodate your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork, fly blind from time to time and embrace uneasiness. Challenging the establishment requires courage, being open-minded and a strong desire to say fuck impossible.