Secretary to Vice President
- Cengkareng, Jakarta, Indonesia
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia Tbk ("GMF", "ticker code: GMFI") is a company engaged in the maintenance, repair, and overhaul of aircraft and industrial services. As the largest MRO service provider in Indonesia, with more than 70 years of experience, GMF originated as Garuda Indonesia Technical Division. Located in the Soekarno Hatta International Airport, GMF has customers from more than 60 countries worldwide. As a world-class MRO, GMF has obtained civil aviation authority certifications from more than 20 countries, including FAA (America), EASA (Europe), CASA (Australia), and DGCA (Indonesia). In 2017, GMF became a public company by releasing its share to the public. Currently, GMF is expanding its business by penetrating the industrial gas turbine engine market. Thus, GMF is expected to realize its vision to become the most valuable MRO company through its mission in providing integrated and reliable maintenance solutions as a contribution to the nation.
Specialties : Engine Maintenance, Component Maintenance, Material & Trading, Aircraft Cabin Maintenance, MRO, Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Aircraft Maintenance, Airframe Maintenance, Industrial Services, Industrial Gas Turbine Engine, Business Jet, Private Jet, Military MRO, and Line Maintenance
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda for Vice President and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary, taking messages and handling correspondence.
- Support administration division operational and control work facilities.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Graduated from Secretarial Diploma / Office Administration Diploma (D3)
- Maximum age 25 years old
- TOEFL score min. 400 or TOEIC min. 500 (validity period for test taken in 2020-2022)
- Willing to be placed in Head Office GMF (Cengkareng, Soekarno Hatta International Airport)
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please submit your CV/resume & TOEFL/TOEIC certificate in one file (PDF format)