Customer Care Specialist – Project Management Specialist
- 1230 Macklind Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
Booksource is a leading distributor of authentic literature for K-12 classroom libraries. Our customizable classroom library solutions make it easy and cost-effective for educators to build, grow, and organize classroom libraries that foster engaged reading in their schools.
The Customer Care Specialist is charged with providing an exceptional customer experience throughout the lifecycle of the customer relationship. As a Customer Care Specialist, you are a customer experience champion internally and responsible for ways we can improve each customer touch point. You are also responsible for order management to ensure the company meets or exceeds monthly sales goals for your division.
- Uses tools and resources available to anticipate customer needs and provide personal, custom, thoughtful, and relevant service at all times
- Assists Customer Care Manager with sales forecasting by monitoring order statuses and ensuring orders are being handled in a timely manner
- Partners with the Operations teams to ensure quality standards are being upheld for customer orders
- Liaison between customers and our team of external sales reps to facilitate order quality, open communication, and exceptional customer experience
- Manages multiple large projects successfully to ensure both sales goals are met and customer satisfaction is high
- Enters, processes, and manages customer orders and ensure complete customer satisfaction for order quality and turnaround time
- Provides outstanding technical support to customers using our digital platforms and tools
- Maintains customer files to ensure correctness and reduce duplications to ensure data integrity for customer orders, contacts, and sales prospecting purposes
- Working knowledge of other departments internally (through continuous cross training) to increase operational knowledge to be able to support the customer and understand their total experience
Project Management Specialist Responsibilities:
Processes large ($100K+) projects from order entry to fulfillment
Implements process improvements to streamline large project fulfillment
Partners with LECs and Bids teams to find bests practices for handling large projects
Liaise with the Bids & Contracts Department
The successful candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong listening skills, and maintain a pleasant and friendly demeanor. Maintaining a positive outlook and sense of humor even during busy days is a must! Also important is being a quick learner and open to learning new tasks and processes. Other qualifications include:
Excellent attention to detail and follow through
Ability to multitask and maintain a calm, focused attitude even during periods of high stress
Ability to work as part of a team
Project Management experience is a plus
Extremely strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, and strong overall computer skills
Exceptional phone etiquette and communication skills
Strong problem solving, decision making and independent thinking skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. GL group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.