- 1230 Macklind Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
GL group is a premier provider of literature, educational materials, and creative solutions that bring learning and imagination to the world. Family-owned and operated, GL group is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and is the parent company for Booksource, Turtleback Books, and Jaffe Book Solutions.
The Office Administrator is primarily responsible for providing professional administrative assistance to support for the Company Headquarters. This position involves daily contact with customers & GL group employees. This individual needs to be able to 'wear many hats' assisting with a variety of daily office functions. This role will be responsible to Human Resources, but have a dotted line relationship with Accounting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes and directs customers and visitors
- Provides daily support for incoming calls
- Assists Human Resources & Accounting with administrative tasks
Responsible for managing company administrative tasks, monitoring procedures for recordkeeping, & working closely with headquarters team
- Manages the intake and output of corporate mail for all 3 divisions
- Orders and maintains postage and administrative supplies
- Arranges meetings, schedules, conference calls and other planning needs
High school diploma required.
Able to handle working in a time sensitive environment.
Strong verbal and written communication.
Possesses strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and demonstrate adherence to confidentiality principals and procedures.
Requires intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. GL group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.