- 75 Rue de Port-Royal E, Montréal, QC H3L 3T1, Canada
- Type d'emploi / Employment type: Temps plein permanent / Full time permanent
Optimization is our specialty! And we’re proud of what we do: leveraging our combined expertise to improve urban mobility and bring convenience to people’s lives. Our innovative software solutions and expert services for public transport and postal operations have earned us a reputation around the globe.
As a technical writer, you’ll use your knowledge of the field as well as your analytical, language, and communication skills to write supporting documentation for users of our applications. Working with the development team, you’ll ensure that different application features are properly documented in the online help and user guides. To enable you to do so, you will understand the use cases in which the applications serve our clients. The documentation you write will be in English.
· Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
· Excellent English skills, especially written
· Comfortable communicating in French
· Strong analytical, language, and communication skills
· Team player
· Curious and resourceful
· Experience with MadCap Flare and Capture (an asset)
At GIRO, you will be integrated quicky and called upon to make a concrete contribution! The well-being and satisfaction of our employees is a value that we hold dear. Therefore, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Flexible work schedule, including telecommuting
- A warm welcome and a progressive learning program
- Many recognition and team-building activities, including team breakfast, yoga or aerobic classes, Christmas party, sports activities, etc.
- A GIRO Day, where employees are encouraged to take part in outdoor activities
- A basic group insurance plan with premiums paid 100% by GIRO
- A health and physical-activity account of $600.00 per year
- Reimbursement of OPUS card or parking space
- Paid days off between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Want to know more about this amazing opportunity? Submit your application!
Looking forward to meeting you!