- 5800 R. Saint-Denis, Montréal, QC H2S 3L5, Canada
Our specialty is to optimize! And we are proud of our expertise. We use our collective intelligence to impact people's lives by improving the efficiency of urban mobility. Our innovative software solutions and expert services in the areas of public transit and postal operations are recognized around the world.
- Guide the team in implementing and applying agile values and practices
- Challenge the software delivery practices;
- Support a product-oriented approach in the context of a customer deployment project;
- Promote team members’ skills development so that they can quickly become autonomous and get the maximum benefits from agile methods
- Ensure that the team is functioning well, productive, well organized and growing into its role
- Ensure that the product owner and the team carrying out the work understand their roles and perform them correctly
- Act as a facilitator and lead team meetings
- Interact with the existing community of agile practitioners to share and learn best practices
- Share observations; make and apply recommendations to improve and standardize agile practices
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or any other appropriate field
- Experience as a team’s scrum master
- More than 5 years of experience in the field of software development
- A good understanding of the software delivery cycle
- Proficiency in agile values and principles
- Communications skills and proven ability to communicate in various situations
- Tact and skills in facilitation and resolving conflicts
- Skills for influencing and negotiation
- A warm welcome and a progressive learning program. At GIRO, you will quickly be integrated and called upon to make a concrete contribution.
- We value know-how and we provide the necessary resources so that you can achieve your career goals.
- Ready to take on major challenges while developing the mobility of tomorrow? We want to meet you.
Want to know more ? We invite you to take a look at our employee reviews on Glassdoor !
The masculine generic is used for conciseness purposes only.