Analyst-Programmer, Client Projects
- 75 Rue de Port-Royal E, Montréal, QC H3L 3T1, Canada
Our specialty is to optimize! And we are proud of our expertise. We use our collective intelligence to impact people's lives by improving the efficiency of urban mobility. Our innovative software solutions and expert services in the areas of public transit and postal operations are recognized around the world.
- Analyse and configure applications that respect the general architecture and clients’ specific requirements
- Support and keep client software versions up-to-date
- Participate in installation, training, and needs-analysis services at client locations
- University degree in an appropriate field (computer science, software engineering, operations research, math/computer science, etc.)
- Up to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Windows®, relational databases, and object-oriented concepts (C++)
- Ability to communicate in French and English (spoken and written)
- Availability to travel internationally
- A warm welcome and a progressive learning program. At GIRO, you will quickly be integrated and called upon to make a concrete contribution.
- We value know-how and we provide the necessary resources so that you can achieve your career goals.
- Ready to take on major challenges while developing the mobility of tomorrow? We want to meet you.
Want to know more ? We invite you to take a look at our employee reviews on Glassdoor !
*You could be based at 75 Port-Royal (Station Sauvé) or 5800 St-Denis (Station Rosemont), depending on the project team you will be working with.
The masculine generic is used for conciseness purposes only.