- 5800 R. Saint-Denis, Montréal, QC H2S 3L5, Canada
Our specialty is to optimize! And we are proud of our expertise. We use our collective intelligence to impact people's lives by improving the efficiency of urban mobility. Our innovative software solutions and expert services in the areas of public transit and postal operations are recognized around the world.
- Participate in every step of the design and development process for a range of large-scale software products: functional design, architecture, organic analysis and programming
- Develop new functionalities in the applications
- Document and test developments
- Provide technical support to the development and project teams that are using the functionalities developed by your team
- University degree in computer science, software engineering, or any other appropriate field
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Windows®, relational databases, and object-oriented concepts (C++)
- Knowledge of C# and .NET®, an asset
- Ability to communicate in French and English (oral and written)
- A warm welcome and a progressive learning program. At GIRO, you will quickly be integrated and called upon to make a concrete contribution.
- We value know-how and we provide the necessary resources so that you can achieve your career goals.
- Ready to take on major challenges while developing the mobility of tomorrow? We want to meet you.
Want to know more ? We invite you to take a look at our employee reviews on Glassdoor !
The masculine generic is used for conciseness purposes only.