- Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. We believe that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any prospective investor through leveraging on people, customer service and innovative technologies.
Our Subsidiary is a technology company incorporated to provide complete retail solutions from payment to everything else. We are a fast-growing provider of solutions that help businesses receive payments online and offline with ease. Using a combination of smart hardware and software technology, we also go the extra mile by helping business owners solve other problems associated with managing sales of products and services.
We believe in mobile commerce and our products are tailored to empower sales for any scale of business be it a large brand with tons of outlets, a corner store or sales from the trunk of a car.
- Researching and finding prospective customers to generate business leads
- Identifying the customer’s requirements and recommending suitable services.
- Following up with clients for after-sales services.
- Keeping customers informed about emerging products.
- Create monthly reports on client details, technical needs and revenue.
- Manage customer database
- Proactively seek business insights to gain a strategic edge.
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
- Ensuring that weekly or monthly sales quotas are met or exceeded.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in related field
- Minimum of 3 years prior tech sales experience
- Vast knowledge of the tech marketing industry
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent data analysis and report writing skills.