Technical Sales Executive
- Lagos Mainland, Lagos, lagos, Nigeria
The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. We believe that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any prospective investor through leveraging on people, customer service and innovative technologies.
Our Subsidiary is a technology company incorporated to provide complete retail solutions from payment to everything else. We are a fast-growing provider of solutions that help businesses receive payments online and offline with ease. Using a combination of smart hardware and software technology, we also go the extra mile by helping business owners solve other problems associated with managing sales of products and services.
We believe in mobile commerce and our products are tailored to empower sales for any scale of business be it a large brand with tons of outlets, a corner store or sales from the trunk of a car.
- Researching and finding prospective customers to generate business leads
- Identifying the customer’s technical requirements and recommending suitable services.
- Providing clients with easy-to-understand explanations of complicated technological or technical terms
- Following up with clients to resolve and escalate issues that arises
- Keeping customers informed about emerging technical products.
- Writing and compiling proposals and reports for technical presentations and engagements
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Create monthly reports on client details, technical needs and revenue.
- Manage customer database
- Proactively seek business insights to gain a strategic edge.
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in an IT related field
- Minimum of 3 years prior Technical sales experience
- Vast knowledge of the IT/Tech service industry
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent data analysis and report writing skills.