GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, Brno, Czech Republic and Chicago, USA. It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.
To strengthen our Quality Assurance team, we are looking for
based in Brno, Czech Republic.
You will closely work with your surrounding QA team and report to the QA Lead.
Your typical duties will be:
- You will actively participate in improving the quality of the game through taking part in game testing
- You will check the functionality of our game features across multiple console platforms
- You will verify fixes applied by developers (regression and confirmation testing) and test mods submitted by our community for the game
- You will use your creativity to come up with new, imaginative ways to break our games, seek and analyze bugs and record them in our database
- You will recommend design improvements or corrections to the development team throughout the development process
- You will also be investigating bug reports received from our players and communicating them to the rest of the team
What qualifications and skills do we expect from you?
- You have gathered some first experience within working in a game development studio (either as a intern, freelance or otherwise)
- You have lots of experience with our game series in particular and call yourself a Farming Simulator expert
- You are passionate about video games and an enthusiastic gamer yourself
- You are able to work both in a team as well as independently
- You have a proven ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines
- You have great communication skills and are able to explain yourself clearly
- You are able to communicate in English
What would be a plus?
- You have already used the Mantis bug tracking software in the past
- You have experience in working with both iOS and Android smartphones/tablets
- You have additional experience in working with Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft platforms
- You have experience with testing on macOS systems
- You have knowledge of farming machinery and processes or willingness to learn about it
What do we offer?
Work-life balance: Flexible working hours
Great working atmosphere: Flat hierarchies and everyone at eye level.
Personal development: Individual opportunities for professional advancement, tailored to your needs and wishes
Security: Permanent employment contract, attractive salary and bonuses
To apply for this position, please send us a resume and a cover letter.