GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, Brno, Czech Republic and Chicago, USA. It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.
As our Quality Assurance department is expanding, we are seeking a driven and enthusiastic
to lead our new QA team in Brno, Czech Republic.
The typical duties will be:
- Collaborating with the team to ensure that releases undergo thorough testing, with a focus on addressing all issues in a timely manner.
- Efficient communication with everyone involved in the game development cycle.
- Providing regular project status updates and promptly notifying key leaders of any escalating issues.
- Developing, reviewing, and maintaining test cases.
- Monitoring and maintaining the bug database.
- Organizing and assigning daily tasks to the QA team.
- Hiring, managing, coaching, mentoring, and evaluating the performance of other QA team members.
What qualifications and skills do we expect from you?
- Excellent communication and proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience in Quality Assurance processes and adhering to industry standards.
- Demonstrating a track record of at least three years in QA within video game publishing and/or QA vendor.
- Strong software and technology proficiency.
- Experience with submission (certification) testing regarding Sony and Microsoft platforms
- Experience in working with both iOS and Android smartphones/tablets, Nintendo platforms and macOS systems.
- Excellent in organization and time management.
- Paying attention to details.
What would be a plus?
- Passion for games and the gaming industry, and/or relevant experience in the field. You have experience in working with both iOS and Android smartphones/tablets
- You have additional experience in working with Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft platforms
- You have experience with testing on macOS systems
- You already used the Mantis bugtracking software before.
- You have a background in farming / have been working in a company related to farming / are very interested in farming and agriculture.
What do we offer?
Work-life balance: Flexible working hours
Great working atmosphere: Flat hierarchies and everyone at eye level.
Personal development: Individual opportunities for professional advancement, tailored to your needs and wishes
Security: Permanent employment contract, attractive salary and bonuses