Junior Video Media Artist
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, Brno, Czech Republic and Chicago, USA. It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.
To strengthen our marketing team, we are looking for a
Video Media Artist
based in Erlangen, Germany.
• You will capture and edit a wide range of ingame video assets for our diverse marketing channels such as Facebook and Instagram by shooting ingame video footage.
• You will manage raw footage and completed assets.
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
• You demonstrate an understanding of the media production and instructional design process, best practices, industry standards, tools, approaches and technology
• You have first experience with Final Cut Pro and After Effects
• You have an understanding of non-linear video and motion graphic workflows, organization and storage
• You have the ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines
• You have great communication skills and are able to keep the team up to date with your work
• You are able to communicate with others in English and German
What would be a plus?
• You have experience with live streaming setups (Studio/Event)
• You are passionate about video games and an enthusiastic gamer yourself
• You have some basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• You have previous experience in gaming industry
• You have a background in farming / have been working in a company related to farming / are very interested in farming
What do we offer?
Variety: A challenging job and exciting projects with plenty of room for creativity and innovative ideas
Work-life balance: Flexible working hours
Great working atmosphere: Flat hierarchies and everyone at eye level
Personal development: Individual opportunities for professional advancement, tailored to your needs and wishes
Modern workplace: Office in a top location with good public transport connections
Security: Permanent employment contract, attractive salary and bonuses
Extras: Drinks, snacks and fruit are of course free in our company
Candidates must provide a resume and a portfolio or references to be considered for the position.