3D Artist - Vehicle specialist
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, Brno, Czech Republic and Chicago, USA. It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.
We are looking for a skilled
3D Artist - Vehicle specialist (m/f/d)
to join our Brno studio.
The Brno team is focused on the creation of vehicles and agricultural machinery. Machines and vehicles are the most important assets of the whole game and quality is our top priority.
We are therefore looking for a colleague who will use his great attention to detail in his work and will be able to bring the 3D model of the machine to absolute perfection.
The typical duties will be:
- Precise 3d asset production of all kinds of agricultural machinery
- Preparation of ready-made assets for our own game engine
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
- 2+ years of experience in game industry
- Great knowledge of at least one 3D app (Maya, Blender)
- Ability to create realistic 3D assets and textures in high quality
- Great skills in hard-surface modeling
- Experience with PBR workflow
- Very good knowledge of English at least at level B2
- Self-reflection and ability to receive criticism
- Ability to independently solve issues
- Team player
What would be a plus?
- Experience with Substance Designer / Painter or 3D Coat
- Experience with full game development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Maya
- Understanding of vehicle design and technology
- Experience in Farming Simulator modding community
- Previous experience with the production of assets for real-time simulators
What do we offer?
Work-life balance: Flexible working hours
Great working atmosphere: Flat hierarchies and everyone at eye level.
Personal development: Individual opportunities for professional advancement, tailored to your needs and wishes
Security: Permanent employment contract, attractive salary and bonuses
Candidates must provide a resume and a portfolio or references to be considered for the position.