Senior Sound Engineer
- Erlangen, Germany
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich (Switzerland), Erlangen (Germany) and Brno (Czech Republic). It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Sound Engineer to support our team in Erlangen, Germany.
What qualifications and skills do we expect from you?
- You have a degree in audio engineering or equivalent
- You have gained at least 5-7 years experience in audio engineering
- You are experienced in creatively producing sound effects for video games
- You are experienced in working with professional audio editing tools
- You are experienced in field recording and field recording techniques
- You know the latest audio equipment, field recording and SFX libraries
- You possess good discipline in following a predefined process
- You have good communication skills in English and German (spoken & written)
- You have no problem to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high quality output
- You enjoy working in a team as well as independent
- You have a strong passion for video games
What would be a plus?
- You already have gained experience in the gaming industry
- You already have gained experience in vehicle audio recording
- You have a farming or technical background
What do we offer?
At GIANTS, you will be working in an exciting and fast-moving environment within the gaming industry.
We offer flexible working hours and an attractive compensation, plus multiple perspectives for evolution in our young, successful and growing company.
We care about the wellbeing of our employees by providing free drinks, fruits, snacks, coffee, gym membership as well as organizing regular team building events and entertainment activities.
To apply for this position, please send us a resume and a cover letter.