Technical Animator / Rigger
- Brno, Czechia
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, and Brno, Czech Republic. It is well known since many years for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation.
To strengthen our character art team, we are looking for a
who will be an integral part of our growing company. As a part of a distributed team, it is necessary that the candidate is proactive and able to coordinate with other team members. The typical duties will be:
- Create and maintain biped and quadruped animation rigs
- Create tools, scripts, and documentation to support the animation pipeline
- Engage with animation team on delivery of assets for integration
- Work with programmers for smooth implementation of animation assets
Everyone is different, therefore we do not expect that you will fulfill all requirements. We list them all so you can get a better picture about what it takes and what skills you can leverage with us:
- First and foremost, we will review your CV and portfolio
- Experience in the game industry
- Possess demonstratable skills of character rigging in Maya
- Very good knowledge of Autodesk Maya
- Independent and able to solve production issues
- Good knowledge of the English language, verbal and written
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Self-reflection and ability to receive feedback
- Solid time management skills
- Art oriented education (design/3D art/animation)
- Python and/or mel scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of facial rigging
- Knowledge of MotionBuilder
- Experience from Farming Simulator Modding community
We offer work in the exciting and quickly evolving environment of the game industry. With us, you will be in touch with modern technologies while enjoying flexible working hours for very attractive financial compensation.
We care about employees’ wellbeing, so we make sure to create a pleasant working environment and organize various events and entertaining activities. Family and your recreational time are important to us, so we offer 25 days of vacation per year.
Because everyone needs to evolve, we offer multiple perspectives for you to keep moving in our young, successful and growing company.