Video Media Artist
- Erlangen, Germany
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, and Brno, Czech Republic. It is well known since many years for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation.
To strengthen our marketing team, we are looking for a
Video Media Artist
based in Erlangen, Germany.
You will capture and edit a wide range of ingame video assets for our diverse marketing channels such as Facebook and Instagram by shooting ingame video footage.
You will manage raw footage and completed assets.
You will film with DSLR/video cameras at several events focused on videogames or agriculture like gamescom or Agritechnica.
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
- You graduated from a media design school or you have 2+ years of relevant experience as video editor producing contents for advertisement (social media, TV)
- You demonstrate an understanding of the media production and instructional design process, best practices, industry standards, tools, approaches and technology
- You have experience filming live action footage with video cameras
- You are proficient with Premiere Pro and After Effects
- You have a strong understanding of non-linear video and motion graphic workflows, organization and storage
- You have a proven ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines
- You have great communication skills and are able to keep the team up to date with your work
- You are able to communicate with others in English and German
What would be a plus?
- You have experience with live streaming setups (Studio/Event)
- You are passionate about video games and an enthusiastic gamer yourself
- You have some basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- You have previous experience in gaming industry
- You have a background in farming / have been working in a company related to farming / are very interested in farming
What do we offer?
At GIANTS, you will be working in an exciting and fast-moving environment in the games industry.
We offer flexible working hours and an attractive compensation, plus multiple perspectives for evolution in our young, successful and growing company.
We care about the wellbeing of our employees by providing free drinks, fruits, snacks, coffee, gym membership as well as organizing regular team building events and entertainment activities.
Candidates must provide a resume and a portfolio or references to be considered for the position.