- Erlangen, Germany
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich (Switzerland), Erlangen (Germany), and Brno (Czech Republic). It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.
We are looking for a motivated
based in Erlangen, Germany.
What qualifications and skills do we expect from you?
- Bachelor in Computer Science, PHD or masters degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in video games programming
- Strong programming background in LUA, Python, JS, C# or C++
- Basic knowledge of Autodesk Maya or Autodesk 3ds Max
- You have good English communication skills, both written and verbal
What would be a plus?
- Modding-Experience in Farming-Simulator
- Passionate player of Farming-Simulator
- Farming background
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of shader programming (Cg, HLSL or GLSL)
- Console experience (PlayStation, Wii or XBox)
- You have German communication skills, both written and verbal
What do we offer?
At GIANTS, you will be working in an exciting and fast-moving environment within the gaming industry.
We offer flexible working hours and an attractive compensation, plus multiple perspectives for evolution in our young, successful and growing company.
We care about the wellbeing of our employees by providing free drinks, fruits, snacks, coffee, gym membership as well as organizing regular team building events and entertainment activities.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter with your resume.