Content Marketing Manager
- Erlangen, Germany
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, and Brno, Czech Republic. It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.
To strengthen our Marketing team, we are looking for a
Content Marketing Manager
based in Erlangen, Germany.
You will closely work with your surrounding Marketing team and report to the PR & Marketing Manager.
- You will be responsible for the overall regular content production for our social media channels and websites to attract and retain customers
- You will plan, maintain and oversee the editorial calendar while working together with the creative team to produce them and the Community Team to publish them
- You will oversee the content strategy, its implementation, management and monitoring
- You will also take over the general planning of regular live streams incl. content planning and coordination with the participants and technical staff for each stream
- You will ensure that content appears regularly on various channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and the official website and meet predefined growth targets for these channels
- You will work with the Community Team to build and maintain relationships with influential external content creators (e.g. YouTubers) to support them creating high quality content on external channels
What qualifications and skills do we expect from you?
- You have previous experience in content creation for a video game
- You have excellent project management skills to plan asset creation and meet deadlines
- You are able to collaborate with leaders and project teams across the organization
- You gathered project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- You have an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- You have great communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- You are willing to travel internationally to be on-site at events or for external content production with partners
What would be a plus?
- You are proficient with Adobe Premiere, FCPX or similar software
- You are passionate about video games and an enthusiastic gamer
- You have gathered 3+ years of experience working in the videogames industry
- You have good written and verbal German communication skills
- You have a background in farming / have been working in a company related to farming / are very interested in farming and agriculture
What do we offer?
At GIANTS, you will be working in an exciting and fast-moving environment within the gaming industry.
We offer flexible working hours and an attractive compensation, plus multiple perspectives for evolution in our young, successful and growing company.
We care about the wellbeing of our employees by providing free drinks, fruits, snacks, coffee, gym membership as well as organizing regular team building events and entertainment activities.
To apply for this position, please send us a resume and a cover letter.