Growth Marketing Specialist
- Cystersów, Kraków, Poland
We are a passionate group of people who enjoy their daily challenges. We support our clients within the scope of a software implementation and business intelligence. We are looking for like minded individuals who share the same passion, values and enthusiasm. Blend of the above is the way to customer’s success.
We take pride in our diverse business experience. Continuous cooperation with customers as different as financial institutions, automotive companies or telecom companies proves our ability to translate business needs into software that one can immediately work with to improve efficiency. Working for us means that you’ll have a chance to shape the company’s future as we value everyone's input.
In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Growth to execute and scale our user acquisition efforts across various channels. We look for candidates with a strong sense of ownership who enjoy taking projects from ideation to execution. We value people who show an attitude for learning quickly and being agile.
- Creating and developing of marketing content according to marketplace best practices;
- Supporting sales team through the implementation and planning of marketing initiatives;
- Measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of online campaigns (through Google Analytics);
- Keeping up to date with IT industry best practice and monitoring activities of competitors on said marketplaces;
- Reviewing Marketing and Sales KPIs and suggesting changes and additions, where appropriate;
- Conducting market research to uncover key customer insights that drive positioning for our product as well as ideas for new features or benefits.
A strong background in digital marketing;
Familiar with Google tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console);
Understanding users’ behaviour and implementing it into campaigns;
Motivation and ambition to work on your own initiative;
English - C1-C2 level (written and spoken);
Previous experience working within the IT/tech industry- nice to have.
- Startup atmosphere
- No dress code
- Flat structure
- Small teams
- International projects