- Cystersów, 13A/3, Kraków, Poland
We are a passionate multinational group of people who enjoy their daily challenges. We support our global clients within the scope of a software implementation and business intelligence. We are looking for like minded individuals who want to improve their skills and gain experience in international projects. .
We take pride in our diverse business experience. Continuous cooperation with customers as different as financial institutions, automobile manufacturers or telecom companies proves our ability to translate business needs into software, that one can immediately work with to improve efficiency. That’s why when you’re handing us over a project you can be truly relieved – we’ll take it from there.
We are looking for very motivated and self driven individual to be a part of our SQL/RPA/Testing Developers team. We will give you a possibility to learn and grow your IT knowledge.
- Bachelor degree in IT
- Proactive attitude
- Basic knowledge of SQL/RPA/manual testing
- English level min B2
- Availability 20-40 h per week
- Opportunities to grow your knowledge within your area of expertise
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Friendly working atmosphere in a professional team
- Employee-oriented working culture
- Possibility to work remotely
- Free coffee :)
- Free fruits :)
- No dress code
- Sport subscription
- Subsidized English classes
- Private healthcare
- Small teams
- International projects