Application Maintenance Specialist (SQL)
- Cystersów, 13A/3, Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
We are a passionate multinational group of people who enjoy their daily challenges. We support our global clients within the scope of a software implementation and business intelligence. We are looking for like minded individuals who want to improve their skills and gain experience in international projects.
We take pride in our diverse business experience and continuous growth. Successful cooperation with clients as different as financial institutions, automobile manufacturers or telecom companies proves our ability to translate business needs into IT solutions.
We are looking for very motivated and self-driven individuals to be a part of the IT Support Team for international projects. The multinational team is responsible for supporting global business clients and data integration into the client’s platform.
The ideal candidate should also have a good record of building strong relationships with clients and be a good team player.
Duties and responsibilities
- Resolving technical queries and communicating solutions via tools to clients
- Working with the queues and case tracking system effectively triages and resolves complex client application issues to departmental standards
- Working according to Service Level Agreements
- Creating, monitoring and responding to open tickets submitted through the systems
- Collecting necessary information and data from the client to solve query or to pass to the development team
- Prioritization and handling of service requests within predetermined SLAs
- Taking part in meetings/calls with business clients
- Shift work (7-19) + on call
- Experience in troubleshooting and working with SQL
- Analytical thinking and the ability to understand complex problems quickly
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working, even under pressure
- Knowledge of the MS SQL Server/ Microsoft BI platform
- English min. B2
- Time management skills
Nice to have
- BSc in Computer Science
- Experience with SQL Server, SSRS and SSIS, Zendesk application
- Experience with Support and knowledge of ITIL processes
- Opportunities to grow your knowledge within your area of expertise
- Friendly working atmosphere in a professional team
- Employee-oriented working culture
- Possibility to work remotely