- Cystersów 13, Kraków, małopolskie, Poland
We are a passionate group of people who enjoy their daily challenges. We support our clients within the scope of a software implementation and business intelligence. We are looking for like minded individuals who share the same passion, values and enthusiasm. Blend of the above is the way to customer’s success.
We take pride in our diverse business experience. Continuous cooperation with customers as different as financial institutions, automotive companies or telecom companies proves our ability to translate business needs into software that one can immediately work with to improve efficiency. Working for us means that you’ll have a chance to shape the company’s future as we value everyone's input.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect for our existing and new coming projects. You will be responsible for designing and creating solutions for complex client needs.
- Working with our existing and new clients, consulting and proposing solutions architecture.
- Designing and creating databases for computer systems
- Designing, building and optimizing of ETL processes and preparing a necessary technical specification of the project solution in terms of project's system requirements
- Planing the next releases, scoping the implementation projects with clients and setting up the architecture
- Solving up the issues with the existing architecture and delivery process
- Gathering requirements from customers, data analysis, modeling and validation
- Managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
Min. 4 years of experience in a similar position
SQL programming knowledge (expert)
Proactivity in daily duties
Experience in designing ETL processes and software implementation
Experience in automation, application monitoring, and security
Fluent English (C1 level) is a must
High communication skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of BI tools
- Experience in SCRUM or other Agile methodologies
- Teamwork skills, good organization, planning, and a positive attitude
- Flexible approach
- Internal and external training
- Possibility to work remotely
- Opportunity to shape your own career path
- Integration events
- Sport subscription
- Subsidized English classes
- Private healthcare
- Sports teams