- Cystersów, 13A/3, Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
We are a passionate group of people who enjoy their daily challenges. We support our clients within the scope of a software implementation and business intelligence. We are looking for like minded individuals who share the same passion, values and enthusiasm. Blend of the above is the way to customer’s success.
We take pride in our diverse business experience. Continuous cooperation with customers as different as financial institutions, automotive companies or telecom companies proves our ability to translate business needs into software that one can immediately work with to improve efficiency. Working for us means that you’ll have a chance to shape the company’s future as we value everyone's input.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced RPA Consultant to join our team.
Our Clients deliver world-class workflow-based Robotic Process Automation software.
An RPA Consultant will be responsible for providing assistance to customers and partners with the delivery of projects through planning, requirements gathering, designing, scoping, estimating, developing, installing, testing.
If you are familiar with RPA processes, and you have an enthusiasm for solving interesting and complex obstacles, this role could be perfect for you.
What you'll do:
Identify automation opportunities within the company and take actively part in RPA initiatives.
Design, implement, test, deploy and run process automations with RPA leading tools mainly UIpath, Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism
Take an active part in preparing and conducting process analysis workshops with different business departments and international key stakeholders
Prepare the project deliverables such as requirements, design, solution configuration, documentation and testing
Estimate costs and create business cases to support the implementation decisions
Collaborate on an international level with key-users, business departments and IT departments such as IT Infrastructure and System Integration
Required skills & experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in RPA development
- Experience with RPA software (e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath or Automation Anywhere) – RPA certification will be a plus
- Good understanding of relational databases (Microsoft SQL server)
- Familiarity with .NET, C# scripting
- Excellent Written and Spoken English (Min. B2/C1)
- Customer-focused mindset
- Strong analytical skills to solve complex problems, with focus on continuous process improvements and process quality.
- Opportunities to grow your knowledge within your area of expertise
- Friendly working atmosphere in a professional team
- Subsidized English classes
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Employee-oriented working culture
- Possibility to work remotely